Whether your are travelling for business or pleasure, Valet Parking service is the fastest and most convenient way to park your car at the airport. All you have to do is leave your car in one of the reserved spaces and hand in your key at the counter. When you return, your car will be ready for you – right on time.
Redesign of Zurich Airport:
Within the scope of Zurich Airport's redesign project for the departure & arrival curbside lanes, remodelling of the departure curbside lane will commence in January 2015. The Valet Parking service will be relocated for the duration of the construction work. As of 26 January 2015, the entire curbside lane on the departure level will be closed. From that point in time, our service desks and parking places will be situated on the Terminal 1 arrival level.
- New location from 26 January 2015
(for approx. 1 year during the construction work)
- Signs "Drop off" / "Ankunft"
Stay in the righthand lane:
Exceptions: permit holders, airport taxis, buses,
- Ring at the Valet Parking barrier
(tickets are no longer automatically dispensed)
- Valet Parking staff will communicate via intercom and dispense ticket
- Take ticket and park vehicle in the parking area reserved for Valet Parking